Buyer personas are fictional representation of your ideal type of client. They make it easier for you to understand your current and prospective customers better. Buyer personas help you generate the right of content for specific needs behaviours, concerns and interests.
The best way to develop a buyer persona is through market research as well as the data that you gather from your target audience. This will include a mix of both bad and good prospects. You need to collect data that is both qualitative and quantitative in order to have a clear picture of who your ideal customer is, what they value, what their pains are and how your solutions help them achieve their daily goals
Here are some of the questions you should ask yourself when creating a buyer persona:
- What is their demographic information?
- What is their job and level of seniority?
- What does a day in their life look like?
- What are their pain points? What do you help them solve?
- What do they value most? What are their goals?
- Where do they go for information?
- What are their most common objections to your product/service?
How do you communicate to your buyer personas?
You have done the research, you know who your ideal client is. So how do you communicate this new understanding of your buyer persona with the rest of your organisation?
Well we have created a Powerpoint template so you can quickly explain your buyer persona and be able to share that information across your whole Organisation.